THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Club House!!

I've been begging my husband and brother to build the boys a "club house" for years now. They finally started by cementing the poles in yesterday, and here is their progress!! Obviously more pictures to come:



We had the dogs out with us too!!
They stopped for the heat of the day and to make some jambalaya and are back out there working on it!! I can't wait for it to be done...so I can imagine how excited my older son is!! It comes complete with two windows, a sliding glass door, a trap door, a balcony, and whatever else the financing (I) can afford. If all goes well, they will be able to climb to the balcony up a ladder, slide down the other side, and there are discussions about adding a zip line in the future. It also comes with an unfinished basement, hahaha, for now it will be the new home of a colorful hammock I found at a garage sale!! Keep checking back!

0 comments: