THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Summer Fun

Well, since I was laid off, I got the privilege to spend the summer with my kids for the first time ever. We had a blast, started the summer off with swimming lessons which were very fun but in that two weeks we had a bunch of rain too. We went to Lagoon, Cherry Hill, The Childrens Museum, Surf and Swim, Kangaroo Zoo (which i should have taken a camera because the kids had sooo much fun), and a few other places...I'll try to post about as well. The first place he wanted to go was to Gateway, so we went on the Front Runner for the first time:It was super fun:
And Z was super cute:
The boys had fun trying to spell the Alphabet with signs they saw out the window:Then we walked to Gateway and ate lunch in the food court, got icecream at Ben & Jerry's, and then ran thru the fountain!Everyone had such a great time, it was a great day to start off our weeks of fun things to do.

I keep telling Z that sitting too close to the tv will make him cross eyed or something, lol. He was having a day with his stroller and Lazy Town.
We made a zucchini boat and floated it down the river. The only place where there was enough water, the flow was really fast, so it didn't work out as well as I had planned, but we also took a ride in the Jeep up the mountain and it was a good time for the whole family.
We went to our little "Aquarium" here in SLC, it was also a really fun day with the family! Look at the fun we had:
Petting Rays:
Fish everywhere:
Brothers having a great day, man they are made of cheeze I swear:

0 comments: