J's 8th Birthday VIP Adventure!
Everyone partied like a rock star (especially me) in the 24 passenger Ford Excursion Limo!! Off to Fat Cat's for...ADVENTURE!!The birthday boy's dream come true, he's told me he wants a limo for his first car when he's old enough to drive since he was about 3 years old, now he really does...
We put the glasses on A and told him to act like a movie star. I think people actually thought he was from the Disney Channel or something! They are both cute enough to be...The Lucky VIP bunch...we arrived at Fat Cat's and are ready for...ADVENTURE!
Glow in the dark golf was extremely fun,
As far as I know J was the only one to get a hole in one, and this was the funnest hole to get it at too!!I create posers...
The walls look even more awesome under the black light and glowing, but what great art!!
So real I think H thought the shark was going to eat him!!! aaaah, don't eat me!!
And everyone got a picture with this guy, hew as at the last hole, the 9th hole...there's only 9 holes? Crap now what? It's only been 15 minutes!!So we had to find more to do...
Bumper cars it is...the ride is only "about 8 minutes long"? what? That sucks! I usually find these things out and plan better...but it was fun anyway..So we sat down and had some Sprite/Coke and ordered some pizza to go. The ride home, everyone wanted to wave at the adoring fans...this picture is the best!! It explains the whole day. Well, ok...J does, the other kid looks bored which was not the case. We cranked the tunes and hung out the windows all the way home.
Even the ceiling was entertaining to the VIP's..
Me and the #1 Rock Star!!
Crazy kids...
and little M, keeping up with the rest of them...
wow, really crazy bunch...
Enjoying the last few miles home, he was in heaven and never wanted this Adventure to end.
So we said goodbye and moved on to the next adventure...Indiana Jones cake and ice cream waiting at home with his presents. Here are some of his favorites: (we are all used to seeing this face)
Bakugan...the most amazing toy since...well ever...H got this for J with his own money, you can see it was the hit of the party as H's presents usually are...J said "After this you better run, cuz I'm giving you a huge hug!!"
I think it's safe to say...best day ever!That's all folks, move along, nothing more to see here...
vintage
13 years ago
1 comments:
You are the coolest Mom ever!
Post a Comment