THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Kid Tag

Here's a new way of being tagged! Ask your kids these questions and write down their first initial answers! I guess I really like to tickle!

1. What is something mom always says to you? Yes

2. What makes mom happy? When I give you dragons

3. What makes mom sad? When someone dies

4. How does your mom make you laugh? Tickle me

5. What was your mom like as a child? Funny like me

6. How old is your mom? 32

7. How tall is your mom? I don't know

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Tickle me

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? go shoping

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Riding her motorcycle

11. What is your mom really good at? Tickling people

12. What is your mom not very good at? Nothing, she's really good at everything

13. What does your mom do for her job? Gets people tickets for airplanes

14. What is your mom's favorite food? Peanut Butter, Honey and Banana Sandwich

15. What makes you proud of your mom? Everything

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? That girl from Beauty and the Beast

17. What do you and your mom do together? Play video games

18. How are you and your mom the same? Our eyes

19. How are you and your mom different? She is a girl I am a boy

20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because she cares about me and tickles me