My best friend/co-worker Chantel and I started Boot Camp 6 weeks ago. Things are going well..I think I've lost 5 lbs and 5% Body fat (which I found out is the equivalent to 13 lbs for me!!!!!!). It is so exciting, and people everywhere have noticed a difference in my appearance. So I thought it would be fun to post what I looked like 9 months prego and now, then it will really look like I've been doing great!! We have signed up for 6 more weeks, and I'm actually looking forward to exercising (never thought I'd her myself saying that!!). Now everyone that knows me, knows that I get EXTREMELY SWOLLEN when I'm prego, so it's really not a fair comparison...but I'm doing it anyway:
As if I'm not scary looking enough...THEN:

What a HUGE face I had....Caution scary picture ahead:

And here is me now...Wow it's amazing how different I look isn't it, everyone should go to Boot Camp!!!Just kidding...I wish that was me, but it's really my sister-in-law whom I love dearly (my 4 month old is almost bigger than her!). This is me NOW (at least the double chin has almost gone away!!):
That is the best shot I have that is most current of my whole body...another shot by my son J!!
Not quite as bad as I was, and not quite as good as I will be, but I'm getting there. It took me 4 years and a baby to get up to what I am now...so I know I can't be "sexy hot" in only 6 weeks, but I'll get there and I'm writing it here so I have to stick to it now!!
ME
2 comments:
You look great and you work so hard. I can't believe all that you can do with a rod in your back. Go get 'em!
Thanks Shannon!! You keep it up too!!
Post a Comment