Ok, so I realize that I'm a freak, I know this and I'm proud of it!! Since both my husband and I had been married before, we decided that we were going to make the most out of it when we decided to get married. We went to Vegas and had a Star Wars Wedding!!! Check it out...
"Rehearsal Dinner" at Batista's Hole In The Wall...drinking, food and fun! Yes, my hair is purple and if I could get away with it, my hair would be purple for the rest of my life!!!
This is us at the place we got married making arrangements before the ceremony. Yes, that is my wedding dress, yes it is made out of the same rubber that your car mats are, and yes I LOVE IT~~~
J was the ring bearer...the rings were attached to the light saber!! M looks like a little gangsta...side note, I purchased that suite for J to wear to my brother's wedding and his son wore it to my wedding...funny...
This is us waiting outside for the ceremony to begin. J was in heaven standing next to Vader, it was a dream come true for him. 
J walking down the isle to where Doug and the rest of the wedding party await including: Storm Troopers, Sand Troopers, Boba Fett, Admirals, Tie Fighter Pilot, etc....
Vader giving me away...CLASSIC!! He is my father of course, who else would give me away? (well, not really, but my dad died when I was young, so who better?!!?)
Vows and all the BS Ceremony stuff that goes on...My hubby looks HOT in leather!! RAWR~~~
Notice how the Storm Trooper is holding my bouquet, it was a LOL moment...THE KISS~~<3<3<3
We are all laughing because people are running from surrounding buildings to take pictures as well as traffic stopping on the strip to take pictures from their cars/semi trucks!!~! We started waving red carpet style... 
Literally stopping traffic on Las Vegas Blvd....
Mr. And Mrs. Partner....PARTNER PERFECT~~~
So, there it is in a nut shell...hope you get a kick out of it, we did! Most guys I tell this to, tell me that it was the coolest wedding ever, the girls just think I'm crazy...well, they are both right!!!!!
vintage
13 years ago
1 comments:
Omigosh! I had no idea you had a Star Wars Wedding. You are crazy, but very creative. My husband has a cousin that would have loved to have been there (or maybe even had his wedding there) - He is a huge Star Wars fan too. How did you find it? Did Darth marry you? The Storm Trooper holding the flowers was hilarious. Did you have many people there? So great.
Post a Comment