THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pictures worth posting

The Flying Monkey~~Race Day, I beat Chantel in a Mustang race...haha
But she beat me in the cool factor..
Three of the most AWESOME people in my life, luv you guys!!!
It is a rare occasion such as this that you actually get to see two wolf's at Hogle Zoo...(don't worry you don't get it, it's ok...everyone else does. ask me about it.)
Masks that I made for Fetish nite New Years Ball, they were a hit! Yes I made them, no it wasn't hard, no we didn't wear those outfits to the club, and yes I still have them hanging on my wall.
I miss my short hair (1/2006), this is the s#*% right here...I loved it, looked like flames on my head.., I really need to crop out the bathroom mirror tho, eek!
I have a friend that wants to blow this pic up and put it on his wall because he thinks it looks so kewl...ya it's me~~

1 comments:

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

Good times. I think you should blow that picture up; it is cool.